Thursday 13 November 2014

Vijay Sethupathi retorts strongly

There were recent complaints against Vijay Sethupathi from R K Suresh of Studio 9 that the Pizza actor had agreed to do his production venture Vasantha Kumaran but did not honor his commitment.

To this, Vijay Sethupathi has issued a press note that clarifies his stance. According to the actor, “I had moved away from Vasantha Kumaran due to wrong activities and unwarranted words from Suresh six months back and I agreed to return the advance amount of nine lakhs with interest to him. But he continues to harass me asking for crores of money and to top it, I keep getting threatening calls from mysterious people. Following this, I had lodged a complaint with Sarathkumar of Nadigar Sangam. I explained my stance to them and expressed my desire to be excused completely from Vasantha Kumaran”.




“At this juncture, I was shocked to see an advertisement in a Tamil daily today that said that I was acting in Vasantha Kumaran. Such activities are aimed at curbing my growth and progress in the industry. Currently I am working in SP Jhananathan’s Purampokku and I will also be doing Dhanush’s Naanum Rowdydhaan. Therefore I am very disturbed by such wrong news about my films. If R K Suresh continues to act in this manner, I will be forced to seek legal aid and also resort to police complaint.”


Readmore

No comments :

Post a Comment